Audio Video Technician
Successful candidates will have strong low voltage, A/V cabling and mechanical skills. Experience working with high-end integrated systems that include whole-house music systems, media rooms, lighting control, home automation, energy management, CCTV and I.P surveillance systems.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- At least 3 years of experience in residential or commercial Audio Visual installation
- Self motivation and the ability to see a job through from beginning to end
- Ability to communicate with manager
- Knowledge and experience with low-voltage retrofit and new construction
- Excellent A/V technical and troubleshooting skills
- Professional demeanor and clean work appearance
- Excellent client interaction/relationship skills
- Ability to work well individually as well as with a team
- Basic Universal remote programing (URC a plus)
This work may involve some heavy lifting and carrying of A/V equipment. Individual must be able to lift 70+ pounds. Also, candidates must have a valid Indiana driver’s license. Build a successful career with a growing firm in an exciting industry! We offer competitive hourly pay based upon experience, with a strong opportunity for growth. Based upon the candidate’s skill set, this position has part-time or full-time potential.